That boy who will make me happy for every second of every minute of my life. Who will keep me inspired and blooming. That boy who won’t give up on me even though I have problems sometimes because instead of giving up he’ll just hold my hand and will tell me not to lose hope. That boy who is madly, deeply, crazy inlove with me. That boy who won’t just leave me hanging on, because he just can’t. That boy who will make me feel like I’m the only girl in the world, and will say the nicest and sweetest words a girl can hear. That boy who is very trustworthy. That boy who is very proud to have me as his girl, who will introduce me to his family and friends and show them how grateful he is to have someone like me. That boy who make plans with me about our future. That boy who tell jokes which is very funny. That boy who easily get jealous of every simple things. That boy who always says I love you. That boy who makes me as his number one priority. That boy.
Dear diary, masaya ako. Masaya ako ngayong araw kasi ang dami kong natapos. Natapos ko na lahat ng school works namen at natapos ko na yung librong binili ko tatlong araw na ang nakakalipas. Nagkaron pa ako ng oras para linisin yung kwarto ko at ayusin yung mga damit ko. Na-update ko yung blog ko at nakipagusap ako sa iilang mga bloggers. Ngayon ko lang narealize na marami palang advantages kapag single ako. Ang dami kong maiilaan na oras sa mga kaibigan ko, sa pamilya ko at higit sa lahat, sa sarili ko. Ang saya, kasi nagagawa ko ng maluwag yung mga bagay na gusto kong gawin. Wala akong kailangan problemahin at wala akong kailangan intindihin. Sabi ng iba, malungkot daw malagay sa posisyon ko.. Pero sa totoo lang, hindi naman e. Hindi lang naman pagkakaroon ng karelasyon ang sukatan ng kasiyahan. Nandito naman yung iba pang tao na nagmamahal rin sakin. Alam ko na andyan sila para saken. Masayang maging single.
Diary ng taken
Dear diary, masaya ako. Nakasama ko yung taong mahal na mahal ko ngayong araw. Nagbasa kami ng libro ng sabay, kumain ng sabay at nag movie marathon kami. Iba talaga kapag kasama mo yung taong bumubuo sayo. Parang hindi mawala yung ngiti sa mga labi ko. Ang kulit naming dalawa. Nag bonding kami kasama yung maliliit niyang mga kapatid. Marami akong problema sa bahay at sa skwelahan, pero kapag kasama ko siya, nawawala lahat ng problema ko. Sakanya ko nasasabi lahat ng hinanakit ko. Siguro nga eto na yun. Sa totoo lang, hindi ako naniniwala dun sa mga taong nagsasabi na kapag taken ka daw, masasakal ka daw. Na kapag daw taken ka, hindi daw makakagalaw ng malaya. Ang saya kayang maging taken. Meron aalalay sayo, meron kang masasabihan ng problema, merong taong maasahan mo.. At higit sa lahat, alam mong nandiyan siya para sayo. Yung, kahit anong gawin mo, handa siyang intindihin at suportahan ka. Oo, maaring pwede nang inspirasyon yung pamilya.. Pero iba din kasi yung pakiramdam na meron kang karagdagang inspirasyon sa buhay. Ang saya maging taken.
Let’s make love, not just sex. I cannot promise you that you will be the first one but I can promise you that you will be the last one. Let’s mate with love. Let’s do it passionately. Kiss me from head to toe. I will give you the happiness you deserve… that you want. I will let you do anything. Let’s prove that feelings could be showed by making love. I want to do this to you because I LOVE YOU. Just promise me that you wont hurt me.. just promise that I will be your one and only.
Ugh. I really really really want to go to Paris! But it won’t be perfect without you. I want to go there with you. Let’s make happy memories there together. Let’s be an example of “LOVERS IN PARIS”. I think it would be nice. It would be memorable. We could also inspire other lovers to go there and feel the spirit of love. We should have unlimited pictures as a remembrance. Let’s dance in the middle of the crowd.. kiss me under the Eiffel tower.. hug me tight in the middle of the night. And if you wish, let’s have a french kiss there. haha!
"Choosing a path meant having to miss out on others. She had a whole life to live, and she was always thinking that, in the future, she might regret the choices she made now. “I’m afraid of committing myself,” she thought to herself. She wanted to follow all possible paths and so ended up following none. Even in that most important area of her life, love, she had failed to commit herself. After her first romantic disappointment, she had never again given herself entirely. She feared pan, loss, and separation. These things were inevitable on the path to love, and the only way of avoiding them was by deciding not to take that path at all. In order not to suffer, you had to renounce love. It was like putting out your own eyes not to see the bad things in life.
1. Hold onto your friends. Don’t take your friends for granted. They are amazing and they love you. And they only have your best interest in mind, even if it means stopping you from taking that ninth shot or pulling you away from the hot guy you were making out with at the party. Don’t take advantage of them, they really do care about you.
2. Sometimes people change. You’ll meet people who you’ll get along with, and you’ll become friends. It’s life, that’s what happens. You bond with people who enjoy the same things as you. But sometimes people will find new hobbies and new interests. New friends. And the new friends might expose them to situations they’re not used to. They always say that in college, people are experimenting with who they really are and who they want to be. If your friend decides to be a raging alcoholic, just know that it happens. And be there for them when they come out of it or fall from grace.
3. Be the shoulder to cry on. If people come to you for advice or to talk to, be honored. This is a time in people’s lives where they’re careful and cautious about who they trust. If you’re that someone, embrace it. Some people who outwardly seem perfectly fine actually are the ones who need to talk and it’s a great feeling when you can be that person they’re finally able to be honest and comfortable with.
4. It’s okay to cry yourself. Crying is natural. Do not feel dumb if you just need to cry. Let it out. Life is stressful, especially when you’re dealing with everything else that 20-somethings are forced to deal with. Sit down and cry. Cry to people who can comfort you and make you laugh. Don’t take life so seriously, everything’s going to be okay.
5. Occasional bad grades aren’t the end of the world. Yes, your future might consist of grad school or you’re applying for a super competitive internship at the biggest business in the state, but getting a few bad grades on exams isn’t the end of the world. They aren’t going to care that you got a C- on your core curriculum class your sophomore year of college. Talk to your professors, study a little harder; you’re going to be fine.
"We may not be right for each other, but we’re young, the whole “soul-mates” thing doesn’t exist this young. We live in a world where all we do is strive for more. But why can’t we be happy with what we already have? If you can take a lesson from “You never know what you got, until it’s gone”, maybe we’d learn to appreciate what we have more often. You can’t always get the perfect moment, all you can do is make the best out of the circumstances. Because there will never be the perfect guy, but there will be the guy you learned to love; his flaws and everything else in between.
"You’re much more than a struggle that you go through
You’re not defined by your pain so let it go..”
no matter how loving or loved we are, it eventually occurs to most of us that deep down inside we’re all ALONE. And when the moment comes for you to wrestle with that cold loneliness, i want you to face that damn thing. i want you to see it for what it is and win.